Before registering for our offerings, be sure Village Home is a good fit for your family.
Don’t know yet? See Discover VH or call the Beaverton Campus at 503-597-9100 or our Salem Campus at 503-400-7854.
Before you register for our Voyagers Choice weekly offerings, Voyagers Outside, workshops, field trips, or services like tutoring, you need to complete the items on the list below. When these items are complete, you will be able to sign up for our offerings.
Step One: Open a Family Account in our Registration Portal in iClasspro.
If you already have a Family Account, simply login and be sure the information is up-to-date and complete. The Registration Portal is where you will sign up for classes, pay your bill, and indicate if you are absent.
Step Two: Sign Village Home annual agreement and waiver(s)
Once you open your Family Account, you will immediately receive an email with important links to the required waiver(s) and Family Orientation materials. Returning families can access these materials through the Family Information Hub.
Step Three: Review the Family Orientation Material
We have learned that everyone has a better experience when we all take a few minutes to learn what it means to be a Village Home Family learning together.
Step Four: Register for our Offerings
Once you have completed Steps 1-3, you will be sent an email that indicates you are approved to register for our offerings at Village Home. Please allow up to 3 business days after you have completed these items for your account to be approved. Registration is open only certain times a year.
Email email@example.com with questions about Registration Paperwork.
Please note, Rivers Day Program has a separate application and enrollment process.
Registration Request System (Fall Term Only)
Our Registration Request System for our weekly offerings has been designed to make your registration process stress-free and equitable so that you don’t have to hover over your keyboard and scramble to grab openings in our popular offerings. We offer the Registration Request option each Fall.
During the Registration Request Period for your Registration Group, you will “request” the offerings you want. These requests are not processed in the order they are received; they are filled in random order from all the requests made within that Registration Group. You will be notified of your registrations within 48 hours of the close of your Request Period. You will be added to the Waitlist for offerings that filled before your request was processed. We are happy to let you know that this system has worked well for our families — everyone gets at least some of the in-demand classes they want just by lottery luck. Please note, when Open Registration begins, the Registration Request System is turned off.
Important things to note:
- Be sure to choose a payment plan at this time if desired. If you do not choose a payment plan at this time, you will need to contact the office to get on a payment plan.)
- Be sure you proceed all the way through the checkout process – no payment is due at this time but you must complete checkout to submit your requests.
- Check your email for your request confirmations. If you don’t see them, go back to your cart and continue the checkout process.
- Please note, making a class enrollment request DOES NOT guarantee enrollment in the class. After the requests for your Registration Group are processed at the end of your request period, you can make additional enrollment requests and/or drop requests in the Registration Portal.
- If you miss your Registration Group Request Period, you can request during any Request Period after yours.
- Age Exception Requests open on August 2, 2021. Until this time the Registration Portal will only display classes that match the age of your learner(s). You will be able to view these classes in the schedule on our website, but you will not be able to request enrollment for them through our portal until Age Exception Requests become available.
Registration Request Groups
***NEW*** Starting in July 2021, Registration Request Groups will be based on active status with Village Home.
Once you complete your required waivers and orientation, you will receive notice that you are eligible to register in your assigned Registration Request Group. Please note, you can only participate in your Registration Request Group if you have completed your required waivers and orientation materials in advance. When the Registration Request Period ends, Registration will be open without requests and lotteries. Anyone enrolling during the Open Registration Period will also have to complete waivers and orientation prior to registering.
Public Registration Request Groups and Registration Groups*
Group A: Families enrolled prior academic year 2020-2021
Group A Request Period: July 22-23, 2021
Group A2: Families enrolled pre-Covid closure in Winter 2020
Group A2 Request Period: July 26-27, 2021
Group B: New Families (Plus, returning Families enrolled F19 or earlier)
Group B Request Period: July 29-30, 2021
Open Registration (no requests): August 2 – September 24, 2021 (Fall term begins September 12, 2021).
Age Exception Requests can be made beginning August 2, 2021 for the Fall Term (See Age Exceptions at Village Home to learn more) and they will be evaluated beginning August 9, 2021.
*Please note, VH Faculty, Staff, Key Volunteers, and other essential roles register prior to the public.