From the main landing page, when you have already created an account, log in where it says “Please sign in!” Shown in image below.
From the main landing page, you’ll follow a series of steps to create your family account. You can accomplish this from either a computer or a smart phone. For the smart phone, please see the FAQ for a Mobile App.
1. Click on Create Account to create a new account on our system. You’ll be using your e-mail address as a login and for the verification process, so be sure to use an e-mail that you will access frequently.
2. At this point in the account creation, the system will send a verification e-mail to the address you list here.
3. Please be sure to check your spam folder in case the verification code went there. If you find your verification e-mail in your spam folder, use your provider’s tool to let them know this isn’t spam and you would like to continue receiving our e-mails. Please note that the verification code is only valid for 20 minutes, so if you need to step away from your computer at this point, you’ll need to start over.
4. Once you’ve entered your verification code, you’ll be taken here to complete the information for your family account.
5. Once you have entered all your data, hit “create account” and you’ll be taken to the next set of screens which are information about our waivers.
6. Add all your students using the “Students” selection on the main account left navigation bar.
7. From this screen, you can add another student, request to be enrolled in classes, or enroll in other events.
From the main landing page, select your preferred campus from the drop down menu at the top center of the screen.
You can use handy filters to look for just the class you want. Just select the filter and click “SUBMIT”.
4. Level – Village Home is using this for the subject.
Registration may be on a request system or live enrollments depending on when you visit our site.
In order to accommodate the demand for spaces in our exciting classes, we are using a request-system for the first portion of our registration period. All requests made during the request period are treated equally and enrollments in over-requested classes are handled randomly. Requests that are processed into enrollments will be confirmed when you sign into your Parent Portal.
After the request portion of our registration period has ended and requests processed, the system will be opened for live enrollment.
Any spaces in classes will be offered online on a first-come-first-served basis through the Add/Drop period. Please see Advance Registration Requests for details. See calendar for registration related dates.
During the request/enrollment process, you will see this screen which asks for additional information regarding how you’d like to be billed for your classes.
Please select from the available options:
1. Pay in full – due 10 days prior to the start of classes.
2. 4 Installments (payment plan)– when selected, this option will for 4 due dates approximately as follows: 1st payment is due 10 days prior to the start of classes, next 3 are due at the ends of weeks 2, 5 and 8.
3. Charter School – only for use by families using charter school funds to pay for Village Home classes. If this applies to you, please also fill out this form. If your charter funds are unavailable for any reason, payment IN FULL is due by the end of week 8.
From this point, the cart/checkout process follows. You may continue shopping for classes, or proceed to checkout.
1. You will be able to make requests for classes that create time conflicts in your learner’s schedule. If you do this, only the first randomly processed request will result in an enrollment. Any conflicting requests that come after will not be processed. Please watch your requests for time conflicts to avoid disappointment later. (PRO TIP: Once you’ve “checked out” with your requests, you can view all of them in the Enrollment section linked on the left navigation bar, and use the view enrollment link and drop button to release any accidental double bookings)
2. You will only be able to make requests for classes/clubs for learners who are within the stated age range on Sept 1. Requests for learners outside of the stated age range will happen for everyone in September (dates to be announced).
Entering the Parent Portal, the left navigation section will have a selection for Enrollments. Clicking on Enrollments will list current enrollments for your learner(s).
In iClassPro, the system is designed like an accounting system with a ledger rather than an invoice. The ledger will contain only the payments that are due next, be they the full payment or the next installment. Please note, if you are on installment payments, you will not see your total amount due.
When you open the Parent Portal, the left navigation section will have a section called Payments. Clicking directly on Payments will open a screen that shows your Account Tuition Summary.
Let’s take this information-packed page one section at a time.
1. Total outstanding amount. THIS IS NOT NECESSARILY YOUR FULL TUITION AMOUNT. If you are on installments, shows only amount due at this time including any outstanding charges that are beyond their due date.
2. Last payment amount. Displays the last payment made on the account.
3. Due within 30 days. Shows any charges that are due within the next 30 days.
4. Non-applied credit. Shows any funds that have been paid on the account, but not applied to charges. You may wish to pay ahead of a future charge to your account. Unapplied funds will be posted against charges once those have been placed on the account.
5. Overdue charges. Any charges on the account that have not been paid by their due date
6. Balance Due. THIS IS NOT NECESSARILY YOUR FULL TUITION AMOUNT. If you are on installments, shows only amount due at this time including any outstanding charges that are beyond their due date. Your full balance may be higher.
Payment Information On File
Click on Manage Saved Payment Information to add a credit/debit card to your account so that payments can be run automatically or can be used when you elect to pay early. Village Home accepts VISA and MasterCard.
Displays all the recent transactions of the account.
1. View Full History. Click to view the entire history including payments, adjustments, credits and charges to your account. THIS MAY NOT NECESSARILY SHOW YOUR FULL TUITION BALANCE. If you are on installments, this area will only show charges made to your account in the amount of the next payment due and any outstanding charges that are beyond their due date.
2. Make a Payment. Use this to make a payment ahead of or on the due date. Payments may be made in advance even if there are no currently due charges on the account.
3. Generate Statement. If you need a statement for taxes, charter school reimbursements, or other reasons, this will generate a printable statement for your records.
Details can be obtained on individual transactions by clicking on the arrow to the left of the date. This expands the transaction to view details.
Payments may be made from various screens.
From the Parent Portal screen – select Make a Payment from the left navigation area.
Be sure to select a class/club tuition to apply the payment to and enter the payment amount. The minimum payment we will accept online is $25.
The Make a Payment page is also accessible from the Transaction History area of the Account Summary Page, the View Transaction Screen of the left navigation as well as from the Manage Payment Options screen.
Note: If you have a payment currently due, the system will show you the Make a Payment dialogue box as soon as you login into your account.
Our registration system is best when used with the following browsers (listed in order of preference):
* Chrome or Firefox (most recent version)
* Microsoft Edge
Note that performance, page content, etc. may be affected by your browser.
The Request System is an easy way for you to let us know what classes you’d like to enroll your learner(s) in without having to be on your computer at a specified time. The request window is more than 2 weeks where you can shop for classes at your convenience and indicate your intention to enroll. A REQUEST IS CONSIDERED A BINDING INTENT TO BE ENROLLED.
Our more popular classes fill quickly and the Request System allows many of our learner(s) to express interest in taking the class and then allowing a randomizer to enroll learner(s). The randomizer is only used if the class is over-requested after the request window is closed.
A Request to Enroll will look differently on your Enrollment screen. It will state that the enrollment is being actively requested.
You will receive an email alerting you when your Request is processed and whether or not your learner(s) is fully enrolled in a class. You may also check your Enrollments screen to see if the request was approved.
After our Request Window has closed, the system will be open to Live Registration filling any remaining spots in the class on a first come first served basis.
Our Registration System has launched a mobile app. Please search for iClassPro on either your Google Play Store or iPhone AppStore to download the latest app.
Enter “villagehome” as the organization name to reach the login for our Parent Portal.
Use the following screen to select your location.
From here you can see your learner’s enrollments by tapping Account at the bottom. Tap on your learner(s) to see their enrollments, student details or add another student.
Class Listings are available by tapping on Bookings at the bottom. This opens a dialogue to select your learner(s) for a filter specially designed on their age.
Tap on Find a Class to see a full listing of all available classes on your chosen campus.
You can tap the Filters button at the top to further filter the class listing.
From this app, you can enroll, request an enrollment, make a payment, and shop for classes.
We ask that all families planning to use charter school funds to pay for Village Home classes, take a few moments to fill out our handy informational form. This helps us track money coming in from various charters and helps you out by putting your payment out enough so that your charter has enough time to pay. If your charter funds are unavailable for any reason, payment IN FULL is due by the end of week 8.