Join us for this fantastically fun consecutive week program on Mondays or Wednesdays and learn to ski or snowboard (or improve your skills)!
Starting Monday January 6 and ending February 10 (skipping MLK Day), this 5 week program on Mondays. Helmets and 2 hour lesson each week are included.
Starting Wednesday January 8 and ending February 5, this consecutive 5 week program on Wednesdays. Helmets and 2 hour lesson each week are included in this package.
– Lesson times are 10 am to 12 pm (Beginners) or 1 pm – 3 pm (Upper Levels)
– For ages Kinder through Adult
– One Make-Up included in program; participants can utilize for length of MHM season (not just during program dates)
|Catherine Bennett will be the local coordinator and also the chaperone on the mountain on Mondays. You can email her questions at firstname.lastname@example.org|
All homeschoolers in the area are welcome. While we don’t provide transportation s to the mountain, families have carpooled and we can connect you after you sign up to arrange transportation.
Here’s how to sign up:
1. Click on GO CODE link below for day you want
2. Hit Enter and fill in skier/boarder details
5. Scroll down a bit to see add-ons like rentals that you may need or lift
passes. (REQUIRED WITH PACKAGE IF YOUR SKIER/BOARDER DOES NOT HAVE A MHM SEASON PASS)
|Register for Mondays Jan 6 – Feb 10 here with GO CODE: 1125242|
|Register for Wednesday Jan 8 – Feb 5 here with GO CODE: 1127958|