SPRING 2017 Schedule is now posted. Scroll down for the grid view!!! Most classes are continuing (and accepting new enrollments), and we have a handful of new offerings:
Spanish for 6-8, Tues 9:30 (BEAVERTON)
Homeschooling for Me Tues 2:30 (New day/time) (BEAVERTON)
Primitive Ways Tues 3:45 (BEAVERTON)
Yo-Yo Club, Thurs 12:00 (BEAVERTON)
Little Ones Claytime Thurs 2:30 (BEAVERTON)
Much Ado About Movies Thurs 2:30 (BEAVERTON)
Tae Kwon Do (Extra session for Belt Practice) Fri 12:00 (BEAVERTON)
Cultural Spanish (SALEM)
Good Sports (SALEM)
Kinetic Creations (SALEM)
Project: Adventure! (SALEM)
Rising Readers (SALEM)
Registration Opens on March 22 at 9:00 am. Spring Term begins April 3.
Welcome to Village Home Where Learning is Seriously Fun!
View our delightful non-credit classes and register for what works for your family. We are like a community college for all ages, where learners CHOOSE classes that interest them. Most classes accept enrollment year-round, so feel free to join us anytime!
- Click on the Course Number for details.
- Click on the Instructor Name for Bio information.
- Offerings in RED are currently full. However, most classes accept waitlists.
- Offerings with indicate a member activity lead by a parent volunteer.
- Click on List View to see offerings as a listing, instead of a calendar.
Ready to Register? Start here.
Call (503) 597-9100 or email email@example.com with any questions.