Ready to Register?
HOW-TO REGISTER FOR NEW families (or those returning after a break)
If you are new to Village Home, please click “Login” (upper right) and then “Create New Account” on our REGISTRATION LOGIN page. If you are a returning family, please do not make a duplicate account. Follow prompts until your account is complete. Please include recent photos of your family members (nothing fancy). Be sure to keep your account up-to-date; it helps us keep everyone safe. If you think you already have a family account in the new system and need help getting logged in, please contact us before creating a new account. And, welcome to our unique and vibrant learning community of family-directed learners!
To Register Online (New Families)
1. Membership. If your family will be participating at the Beaverton or NE Portland campuses, the first step is to decide if you want to purchase a membership to receive lower tuition rates for classes and greatly reduced rates for member activities. If you choose membership, you will need to put the membership in your cart, checkout and pay before you begin registering for classes. (Salem Campus tuition and fees differ, if you will attend at multiple campuses, contact the Salem office for help in making your membership decision.)
2. Shop for Classes. If registration is open, you may start selecting classes. After you’ve purchased membership if desired, you may shop for classes. When you’ve found the course you want, you may begin registering for classes. Clicking “Register Now!” will put the course in your shopping cart. Next, click “Continue Shopping” to select additional courses, or click “Checkout” to pay registration fees and complete your registration. (Prior to registration opening, the “register now” will say “read only”.) If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to login or create a new account. After you’ve completed our account registration form you will be taken to the payment page to complete payment and select a payment plan if desired. Once you have made payment in full or deposit, you are officially enrolled.
3. Pay for classes, or make a deposit and set up a Payment Plan.
- Put a credit card on your account and either pay your entire balance at checkout or choose to participate in our payment plan using the card on file. (Payment plan payments will run automatically during the term).
- Come into the office to register and pay via check or cash. A minimum of 1/3 of the balance is due at the time of enrollment.
- If becoming a member (annual or term), the full membership cost (if choosing membership) is due when you purchase the membership. We accept cash, check or Visa/MC.
How to Register Online: Returning Families
If are participating in community duty with a weekly task, that job is held for you for the remainder of the year. If you don’t wish to keep it, please let us know. If you wish to participate in community duty with event tasks, you must re-enroll in those tasks each term. Waivers are now attached to some of the classes in your account. Please check your account to be sure there are not waivers outstanding. Some classes, like those that move off-campus, have special waivers attached to them. Go to the “Waivers” tab to view and accept them. If your login info doesn’t work, click “Forgot Password” and ASAP will send you a reset link. Please allow up to 15 minutes for the email to arrive. You may also contact the office during office hours for an immediate password reset.