Read All About Registration first.
The Advance Request System is highly recommended for everyone attending Beaverton & NE Portland Campuses for Fall Term.
We want to take the stress out of the registration rush for you, and the need for you to huddle at your keyboard when registration opens. Our registration system can be SLOW if it is flooded, and we don’t want you caught in an endless spin cycle. To avoid that stress, we recommend participating in the Advance REQUEST System. Please note, making a class enrollment request DOES NOT guarantee enrollment in the class, however, Advance Request participants enjoy the benefit of less stress, and a better chance of getting into the classes you want because Advance Requests for each class will be processed in random order immediately BEFORE online registration opens. Basically, you tell us the classes you want BEFORE registration officially opens. As soon as your advance enrollment requests are processed, your classes will appear in your account, and you will get an email with instructions to claim your classes. 🙂
After your Advance Registration is processed, you can always add more classes online anytime after your registration period has opened. If you need to drop classes, you may complete the drop request form, call 503-597-9100, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of it for you.
Advance Requests for Families with Priority Registration Due By: 11:59 pm Sunday, July 30, 2017
(Families eligible for Priority registration will receive separate instructions by email.)
Advance Requests For Regular Registration Families Due By: 11:59 pm Friday, August 4, 2017
(Advance Requests Forms Available 9 am Tuesday, August 1 to 11:59 pm on Sunday, August 6.)
If you miss the Advance Request Deadline, no worries. You can still register online when regular registration opens at 8 am Tuesday, August 8, 2017.
How to Request Classes in Advance:
- Be sure you have opened or updated your family account. Please do not make duplicate accounts. Login to your existing account or create a new family account here.
- Shop For Your Classes by clicking on the class code to get details about the class. Click on the instructor name to find out about our WONDERFUL instructors. Make a list of the class codes (sorted by student) of the classes you want.
- Check back on the website beginning Aug 1, to double check that the classes you want are still available after Priority Registration. (If classes you planned to request are already full, you can still put them on your form. You will be automatically placed on the waitlist. We do experience movement on most of our waitlists by the end of the second week of classes. Waitlists are accommodated in order.)
- Complete an Advance Request Form for each of your children (up to 10 requests per student per form). Note your deadline for submitting Advance Requests above. Late forms cannot be processed.
To complete the Advance Request Form, you will need:
- Class Codes for all of your requested classes
- Your learner’s ID number (see your family account to get your learner’s ID number)
QUESTIONS ABOUT ANYTHING?
We are here to help! Phone the main office (Beaverton) for assistance at 503-597-9100 or the Salem office at 503-400-7854.